Moving between offices in Northern Virginia? Make the transition simple with AJ Moving & Delivery, the full-service, white-glove moving company with a dedication to providing transparent and clear customer care. Our experience sets us apart, having been trusted by businesses across Northern Virginia, Washington D.C., and Maryland since all the way back in 2012.
AJ Moving is your top option for Northern Virginia office moving. In order to be your truly full-service office movers, we offer the following services:
- Flexibility to Work Around Your Schedule
- Modular Furniture Installation
- In-Office-Building, Local, and Long-Distance Moving
- Secure Warehouse Storage
There are plenty of reasons why you can trust AJ Moving & Delivery as your office movers, including:
- Furniture Disassembly and Reassembly
- Member of the Virginia Movers & Warehousemen’s Association
- Fully Licensed, VA State License #657
- Fully Insured, General Liability and Worker’s Comp
Request your free office moving quote today using our online form. If you have any questions, give us a call at (703) 647-0694.
Our Office Moving Services
Here at AJ Moving & Delivery, we recognize that the key to a great office move is a moving company that is there for you every step of the way. We do this by offering a number of services, including:
- We recognize the need to minimize downtime during your moving process. That is why we offer evening and weekend moving services, to keep your office working.
- Our modular furniture installation allows you to have a truly hands-free moving process.
- No matter how far your move is, whether you’re moving across state lines, within your city, or just within your office building, we have the services required to make it simple.
- Our warehouse storage has climate control, which is necessary if you need storage during your office move. This is required for properly storing wooden furniture, artwork, technology, and more.
These services are tailored to your office move. If you want a hands-free move, we have the services to provide that for you. At the same time, if you want just some professional moving help, we can fit these services to match your needs while helping you avoid paying for what you don’t need.
Tips for Choosing the Right Office Moving Company
There are a lot of office movers out there competing for your attention, trying to sell themselves as your best option. Oftentimes, that isn’t the case. To narrow down your option to the best fit for you, consider these tips on choosing the right office movers:
- Check Licenses: For moves within Virginia, look for a VA state license. For moves that cross state lines, look for a USDOT and Motor Carrier number.
- Read Online Reviews: Not only should you make sure your potential movers have a number of consistently high-quality reviews online, but you should make sure that they are replying to negative reviews.
- Look At the Services They Offer: Office moves require a lot of hands-on help. Make sure that any office moving companies that you consider have all of the services you need.
By keeping these in mind, and knowing what to look for, you are prepared to sift through the competition and create a shortlist of well-equipped movers. From there, we suggest getting at least three moving quotes to ensure that you are getting a fair price.
Get Your Office Moving Quote Today
Go with AJ Moving for an office move that you can feel confident in. We are office movers that are fully licensed (VA State License #657), fully insured (General Liability and Worker’s Comp), and members of the Virginia Movers & Warehousemen’s Association. Partner with us to take advantage of our experience dating back all the way to 2012.
Fill out our Free Quote Form to request your free moving quote today. For any questions that you may have, or to learn more about our office moving services, reach out to us at (703) 647-0694.