- Movers, by law, will not pick up, store, or deliver any explosives or any kind of liquids including, but not limited to, propane or gas containers, hazardous cleaning materials, liquors, or wine bottles. And I claim full responsibility for damages if such items were carried without AJ Moving & Delivery knowledge.
- AJ Moving & Delivery LLC will not be responsible for any and all valuables such as; stocks, bonds, jewelries, antiques, credit or debit cards, monies, and items should be in my possession. However, such items will not carry any additional insurance unless requested before the move date.
- Movers will not assemble or disassemble any item without my permission.
- Includes protection at no additional cost that covers your moved articles in the event of loss or damage for up to .60 cents/pound/article or $65/article, whichever is less with a $100 deductible on each claim/job.
- Has to receive any claim in writing within five (5) business days from the service date. AND the amount below is paid in full prior to any settlement. Furthermore, in the event it shall become necessary to enforce this agreement in court of law, AJ Moving & Delivery LLC shall be entitled to recover its reasonable attorney’s, collection, and court fees from the non-prevailing party. Also that this agreement is governed by State of Virginia laws.
- Will not be liable for the damage of:
- Articles NOT packaged, sealed, unassembled, or assembled by AJ Moving & Delivery LLC.
- Particle or scrape board and any similar furniture because they are not manufactured to be moved since they don’t have the structural integrity.
- Loose bolts or screws and any similar problems.
- Functionality and operating of electronics after the move, unless there is clear evidence that such item was not handled properly by the movers.
In additional I the customer(s):
- Will allow AJ Moving & Delivery LLC employees to move the belongings from and to the above-mentioned addresses.
- Agrees that AJ Moving & Delivery LLC can collect payment in full at any given time either before, during or after the job
Payment is to be made in cash or credit card and with the credit card payment there will be an additional 3% processing fee added to the total bill. No checks will be accepted.
To book and confirm your move, call us to provide a credit card to hold on file and once that is complete if you cancel or reschedule at any time there will be a fee of $120 charged to the card that was provided. If customer fails to notify AJ Moving and Delivery LLC before the move date of cancellation and cancels same day, the customer will be responsible to pay for the minimum charges of the job.
If you cancel or reschedule on the day of the move, AJ Moving and Delivery LLC will charge the customer(s) the minimum hours plus any travel fees.
Please be advised that estimates are based off of the best of our knowledge and experience in the industry and the total charges for your move are based on actual moving time required to complete your move. Time does not begin until our crews arrive at your location. All moves are subject to a minimum charge of 3 hours of service plus any travel fees. Labor only moves are subject to a minimum of 2 hours of service plus any travel fees.